So now that this whole Rockstar Salute has some tooth to it, how will YOU know if you are, indeed a Rockstar?
Well, You Might Be A Rockstar If...
- When you go to a con, more people know you by your scene name than by your mundane name
- It takes you 45 minutes to walk a path that others can walk in 10, because so many people are coming up to you and saying hello
- People you consider colleagues keep randomly taking off their shirts, holding their breasts, jumping up and down, and screaming your name
- People you don't know and have never met you want to play with you
- You teach a class with 200 people in it as effectively as you can teach a class with 20 - or 2, because size doesn't matter to you.
- You participate in your community beyond being 'that person' on stage and in front of an audience
- You treat people with kindness and respect, regardless of what they may or may not have to offer you
- There are Fetlife Fetishes in your name - and you didn't put them there yourself
- You need handlers when you are finished teaching or demo- Domming or Bottoming, just so you can get to your room
- You don't really care if you ever get a Rockstar Salute, because you know it isn't important